Vehicle radiations

The necessary documents for the permanent radiation from circulation :

-      The vehicle’s identity card in original + copy;
-      The registration certificate in original (the vehicle’s coupon);
-      The identity document of the applicant (identity card) in original and copy;
-      The registration card with the visa of the territorial competent fiscal organ or the fiscal attestation certificate;
-      The plates with the registration number;
-      Radiation certificate – 3 copies;
-      Radiation request;
-      Declaration under his own responsibility of the owner or of his representative and a copy of a document (usually a certificate from the argicultural register is issued) which certifies the possession of a garage, field, yard, parking, where the vehicle you wish to radiate will be stored;
-      In the case of the juridical persons, the documents that certify the obtainment of the juridical personality, the name and the headquarters, are deposed in copy (the registration certificate at the Commerce Register), as well as the mandate of their legal representative;
-      The Power of Attorney if the documents are deposed by another person than the holder. 

The furnished information are approximate. Depending on the case, other supplementary documents can be requested.

Consultation (advice) 
Auto Registrations

Please send us the scanned documents and we will tell you what you have to do!

When does the CAL expire?

We remind you when the insurance policy expires
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok Decline